Dear tat and forum managers, I was shocked to hear that the server will be shut down.

• Dear tat and forum managers,
    My SUHE account in the forum because I forgot my password, I re-registered this ID
    I was shocked to hear that the server will be shut down.
    My girlfriend and I started playing games in February 2017 and we played together for nearly 5,000 hours.
    The game brings me and my friends, a lot of happiness and memories.

But the problem of game funds has been plagued by tat. If there are sufficient funds, I think the game will develop very well.

I saw a post that one person might be responsible for the European server. This is very good news, at least we have a choice. Although Asian players, more people choose to give up because of high latency.

I am not a wealthy person. Are there any Asian compatriots who are willing to pay for the server part with me?I donโ€™t want to be a manager.Although I am already at a very high level and have a lot of materials and equipment, I am still willing to start from scratch.

Save the game, and one day there will be hope.

• I have some saved money so i would be able to maybe pay for European and Asian server but im not sure ๐Ÿ˜•

• That's also very grateful. I read the news and learned that a lot of time and technical requirements are still needed. I feel that it is difficult for me to do it.

• Starting again, I can accept it, although I spent a lot of time playing games before. But this is for the game to survive, I can give up all my game resources

• Fresh start is pretty good option. I want to start playing game again ๐Ÿ˜„

• Hi, I am an academic writer at Ivory Researcher. We have a team of expert writers. They provide the best writing services. We have a team of 50 writers who are experienced and working for 10 years as a content writer. Do you really need paper writing help? Now you can get dissertation writing experts and assignment service helper for further info. You can also order the essay service in UK at a reasonable cost.