Dear tat and forum managers, I was shocked to hear that the server will be shut down.

• Dear tat and forum managers,
    My SUHE account in the forum because I forgot my password, I re-registered this ID
    I was shocked to hear that the server will be shut down.
    My girlfriend and I started playing games in February 2017 and we played together for nearly 5,000 hours.
    The game brings me and my friends, a lot of happiness and memories.

But the problem of game funds has been plagued by tat. If there are sufficient funds, I think the game will develop very well.

I saw a post that one person might be responsible for the European server. This is very good news, at least we have a choice. Although Asian players, more people choose to give up because of high latency.

I am not a wealthy person. Are there any Asian compatriots who are willing to pay for the server part with me?I donโ€™t want to be a manager.Although I am already at a very high level and have a lot of materials and equipment, I am still willing to start from scratch.

Save the game, and one day there will be hope.

• I have some saved money so i would be able to maybe pay for European and Asian server but im not sure ๐Ÿ˜•

• That's also very grateful. I read the news and learned that a lot of time and technical requirements are still needed. I feel that it is difficult for me to do it.

• Starting again, I can accept it, although I spent a lot of time playing games before. But this is for the game to survive, I can give up all my game resources

• Fresh start is pretty good option. I want to start playing game again ๐Ÿ˜„